Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Casa no Geres



I realized that this blog had lacked any architectural design posts.
Lately, I have reading a lot more Metropolis and Dwell and a lot less Adage.

I know...that probably outrages a lot of the people who read this.
"But what about getting updated on who in the industry is going interactive?!!"

Don't worry. I still read the email updates. And yes, Hal Riney's new site is pretty sweet...even though I couldn't get it to work right.

Check out this design from architects Graca Correia and Roberto Ragazzi. The best thing, besides it being beautiful, is that they made sure not to obstruct the environment which surrounded it. Even during its construction, they managed to avoid cutting down any trees. I love it when designers show grace to the details.

No comments: